Sunday, September 15, 2013

Engaged: Tim & Carol

I spent Labor Day weekend up in Maine and on a bit of a whim, was asked to shoot some engagement photos for Tim and Carol.  Tim is my sister's boyfriend's step brother (follow that?) and he lives with Carol out in Ann Arbor.  Tim grew up in my neck of the woods in midcoast Maine and Carol is from Tennessee.  They have a June 2014 wedding planned at Point Lookout Resort up in Northport, Maine - I attended a wedding there a few years ago and it is one of my all time favorite venues with an absolutely stunning view of Penobscott Bay from the top of Ducktrap Mountain.

Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate quite as we would have liked but Tim and Carol are easy going so we had a ton of fun.  We followed the photo shoot with drinks and some red hotdogs (vegetarian and non-Mainer Carol may or may not have been appalled) and had an all around lovely afternoon!

Tim & Carol, thanks SO much for letting me shoot 'real' (read: non-iPhone) engagement pictures!  Hope the rest of your Maine vacation was great and that the wedding planning goes well.  Hope you had as much fun as I did!












2 comments: