Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Meet: The Vallarelli Family

Is there anything better than a two year old in a blush pink J.Crew tutu?  The moment little Mia came around the corner when I entered the Vallarelli family home last Saturday, I knew that the miserably cold and rainy December day didn't really matter, this would be easy!  

I was half right as Mia wasn't super excited about the camera (or me for that matter).  She certainly made me work for it but with that tutu and cable knit tights plus those big brown doe eyes, I don't think there was any way to fail.  Little sister Grace, at just 8 weeks old and in an equally adorable pink cable knit onesie was such a great sport, only showing her displeasure for a brief moment or two.  I had a hard time narrowing down a reasonable number of images of this foursome - I didn't notice it at the time but I managed to catch quite a few funny little faces from both girls, I couldn't leave those out!

Melissa & Rick, you have an absolutely beautiful family and home, thank you SO much for hosting me.  I hope we get to do it again sometime when the sun is out!




















No comments:

Post a Comment