Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A little facelift

If there's one thing I think I could play with forever, its the layout and design of this blog.  The options are basically endless and being content with just one feels impossible!  So after one post I'm already giving it a facelift.  I'm a fan of super clean design that is still interesting so finding that balance is definitely a challenge.

I'm sort of loving the idea of a rotating picture up top; for now I'm pretty happy looking at Popham Beach in Phippsburg, Maine.  While I was lucky enough to grow up on the water in nearby West Bath, we didn't live on the beach - more like swimming at high tide and rocks and mud at low tide.  While Popham has changed quite a bit over the years, it's still my favorite beach in Maine!






No comments:

Post a Comment