Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Taking the plunge!

Starting a blog along with the millions of other people who have decided to do so really shouldn't be that big a deal.   I mean come on, doesn't seem scary, right?  I tend to disagree.

For the past couple of years friends and family have been urging me to start a blog.  Facebook seemed like a reasonable enough place to post my pictures and be done with it.  Recently I realized I was making entire albums "public" on Facebook because I wanted them to reach a broader audience.

So here I am, ready to join the blogosphere.  My goal isn't overly ambitious: shoot enough to post monthly.  That's it.  Doable.  I think.  Here goes nothing!

A couple of weekends ago I was given the privilege to shoot engagement photographs for Meghan, my best friend from high school and her fiance, Marc.  Since this little session is finally getting me to start this blog, it only felt fair to give them the first post!  Meghan and Marc are getting married in Maine next July and I can't wait to stand up next to her as maid of honor.  Lots of thanks to my sister (and fellow bridesmaid) for helping loosen things up throughout the afternoon!

Save the date: Meghan & Marc













I love the way Marc peaks over his shoulder in this one!



And as I mentioned, the assistant...!



3 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so proud of you for taking the plunge! The pics are beautiful. Can't wait for more! XOXO Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Britt! So excited for this new little corner of the Internet...it's about time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures! So excited for your next post! xo

    ReplyDelete