Monday, July 22, 2013

M&M get hitched

After a year of planning, one rowdy bridal shower and a bachelorette party house to die for, Meghan and Marc finally got married at the York Harbor Reading Room in York Harbor, Maine.  There was quite a bit of weather stress but in the end the sun came out just in time for pictures and an outdoor ceremony in a setting that was so quintessentially Maine, I could barely handle it!

I decided early on that I'd enjoy the day and not stress about taking a ton of pictures - Denise from emilie inc. is super talented and I seriously cannot wait to see her work.  Plus I had co-MOH duties that took priority!

Meg and Marc, I seriously have never seen you two glow more than you were last weekend.  Your wedding was incredible and I hope you had as much fun as the rest of us did!  I think I'm finally over the post-wedding let down and I can't wait to rehash when you're back from Mexico.  Love you guys!  xoxo

 ]




























No comments:

Post a Comment