Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Twice the fun

I've spent the last 5+ years attending a mind boggling number of weddings.  Naturally many of my friends are now in the baby stage! Diana and I met at our first "real" job in 2005 - I still work at EF while she quickly moved on to work for her parents' fitness club.

In true small world fashion, Diana went to high school with my dear friend, Lily, from college.  Even though Diana and I worked together for less than a year, we have stayed in touch over the years.  Last fall, she gave birth to fraternal twin boys, Henry and Graham, and I had the pleasure of spending a recent Saturday morning with the three of them and their proud papa, Brady.

Diana and Brady, thanks so much for letting me hang out with you guys!  I had so much fun, can't wait to watch these little dudes get bigger!!




















1 comment:

  1. Obsessed with every one of these! Thank you so much. Now need to decide which ones to frame....

    ReplyDelete