Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Meet: The Adams Family

This fall has been crazy exciting for me as I have been given the privilege to document some young families!  First up, the Adams family.  Abby and Rob came to me via Emily, a fellow Union College alum (photos of her own little fam coming soon!) and it turned out that we had many other connections as well.  They live in the same town that both my parents grew up in while Marc, of Meghan and Marc, went to college with Abby and works with Rob.  This just seemed meant to be!

Their little girl, Charlotte, has the cutest little mop of bright red hair and the prettiest green eyes.  She had her moments but who could blame her for wanting to play with the nearby golden retriever?!  Overall I couldn't have asked for more from a 14 month old, she has certainly set the bar high.  The foliage was quintessentially New England, a picture perfect fall day.  Abby and Rob, thanks so much for spending your Saturday afternoon with me, I had a great time with you guys!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment